JellyPages.com

Saturday 6 September 2014

TIC-TAC-TOE.

Hello and good morning to you all out there in blogland.
I would like to enter the following card into the challenge over at
Creative Knockouts.  Challenge #53. TIC-TAC-TOE.

I have used the TOP ROW
(DIGI STAMP/EMBOSSING/DIE-CUTS & PUNCHES)



The image for my card was a freebie (cant remember where from, sorry)
I have used the RELLIE RAVE embossing folder, and the dies I have used are
FLEUR DIS LIS from Spellbinders,,
D-Lites SPRIGS for the foliage.
SUN & DAISY punches,
D-Lites. BLOOMS TWO & BLOOMS THREE.
Crafts too - FRAMES 11.
Spellbinders CROWNED CIRCLES.
Martha Stewart, 3D WATER LILY.
The extra finishing touches are PEARLS, PAPER FLOWER & ACRYLIC FLOWERS for the centres of the flowers
All edges have a SILVER CHAINLINK BORDER to highlight and add definition too.
Happy crafting and thank you very much for stopping by.
Love Sandra xx

1 comment: