JellyPages.com

Saturday 20 September 2014

BLENDING BLUES.

Good morning everyone out thee in blogland. I hope that you are all looking forward to a restful weekend.

I would like to enter my next card into the following challenges.

Fattastic Tuesday.  Challenge #53.  Anything Goes with a Twist- SHADES OF BLUES.

Penny's Challenge.  Challenge #195.  EMBOSSING.

Ruby's Rainbow.  Challenge #88.  ANYTHING GOES.



I just love to make Easel Cards, I must admit that they are my favourite design at the moment.

Thi has been made in Shades of Blues. I have used two different embossing folders which are VENUS & CRACKLE.
My image I have had for quite a while and is from The Digi Garden  (Name escapes me right now) It has been coloured with Promarkers.
I have used the Spellbinders FOLIAGE SET and the SUN and SMALL DAISY punches to create the little flowers.
I have also used the Woodware SMALL BUTTERFLY punch to make Layered Butterflies using Designer paper and Pearlised card
The Larger Butterfly is by Joycraft, using two shades of blue and layering with the addition of Pearls.
My sentiment reads
"JUST FOR YOU"

Thank you very much for stopping by.
Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

3 comments:

  1. A wonderful easal card, great colours. I love them too. Thanks for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow Caz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful easel card with lovely details and a great blue colour scheme - thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty this week and good luck - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulouseasel card hun love it and thank you for sharing with us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday this week hugs Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete