JellyPages.com

Thursday 4 September 2014

AUTUMN DAYS

Hi, here I am again with another card, and this time it is one for this wonderful season of ~Autumn.
I would like to enter this card into the challenge over at 
Crafty Carmakers.  Challenge #122. Make an Impression. DRY EMBOSSING.



For this I have made one of my favourite styles of card...AN EASEL CARD.
I have textured card for the background and then DRY EMBOSSED two panels using the 
DAWNY & SWISS DOTS folders. 
My image is from Digi Darlas and is called PUMPKIN & WHEAT which has been coloured with promarkers, then mounted onto black card to make stand out..
All edges have a gold chainlink border to highlight the shapes. I have added GOLD GEMSTONES to make 3D. My sentiment is Computer Generated, and the finishing touches are two Polka Dot Satin Bows.

Thank you vey much for coming to visit my blog, I hope you like what you see.
Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx

7 comments:

  1. ohhh your fav season (gggrrrrrrrrrr) beautiful tones of orangeand that bling.
    I'm thinking of doing a white on white card for that wedding card but I'm blooming petrified lol might have to white on white with a touch of something oh well catch you later xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous ,fab colours and image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous autumnal card. Thank you for joining in at Crafty Cardmakers and More. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Sandra. I do like orange, very autumnal.
    Thanks for joining in with our challenge at CCM&More.
    hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card Sandra. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers!
    Viv.
    CCM DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely bright colours, thanks for joining us at CCM.
    Jules DT

    ReplyDelete