JellyPages.com

Tuesday 16 September 2014

POPPY, PRETTY IN PINK.

Hello on this hot and sticky day Oh how I am praying for the cooler weather.

I would like to enter the following card into the Challenge over at 
The title of the challenge is
PRETTY IN PINK.



The papers I have usd fo this card ome from the 
PARISIAN DREAMS PAPER PAD.
The FOLIAGE is from the Spellbinders set and the card I have used is a TEXTURED LOOK.
My image is from The Digi Garden and is called POPPY.
The flower is a Martha Stewart 3D punch of a WATER LILY to which I have added a ROSEBUD for the centre for added texture.
To complete the look I have added a WHITE GLITTERED BUTTERFLY with small gems stones.
I have finished it off with ACRYLIC FLOWERS in co-ordinating colours and small PINK GEMS..

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

3 comments:

  1. Good morning my friend PINK!!!!!!!
    what a pretty card lovely image and design speak to you later xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww such a pretty image,love your colours, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card and awesome image with those colour combo.xx
    ...♥aNNie

    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete