JellyPages.com

Friday 5 September 2014

FRIENDSHIP.

Hello again fellow crafters. It has got very warm here now, and I have come in to hibernate, far too hot for me.
This next card is a FRIENDSHIP one.
I would like to enter this into the challenge over at 
Aud Sentiments.  Challenge #114. ANY SENTIMENT OTHER THAN A BIRTHDAY.



For this Easel card, I have used papers from the First Edition- BLANK CANVAS, and also Pearlised cardstock. All edges have a gold decorative border to highlight and add definition too.
My image which is adorable, (sorry, cant remember where I bought it from) is coloured with promarkers and mounted on gold card. I have made the panels and embossed them using the Swiss Dots folder.
I have die-cut a circular disc using the Crafts Too-FRAMES ELEVEN onto which I have added 
D-Lites SPRIGS for the foliage and a YELLOW ROSEBUD.,
I have also used the second die from the same set of ~SPRIGS.
Finally, I have added a die-cut BUTTERFLY, a FLOWER from the D-Lites BLOOMS THREE SET. Gems and an organza ribbon bow, complete the look.

Thank you so much for popping by.
Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx

1 comment:

  1. Love your use of gold in your design with the easel card! Thank you for sharing your project & creativity with us!
    ~ginny,
    DT for Aud Sentiments: [#114 – Any Sentiment other than a Birthday]
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete