JellyPages.com

Monday 15 September 2014

ROLL OUT THE RED.

Good morning to you all. ~Well, I must admit that I am a happy bunny, because we have a little rain, and I am always happy with the cooler weather. This is so much better for me, but I know that there are lots of you who want the sun back, my best friend included, hahahaha.

I would like to enter this card into the challenge over at
Open Minded Crafting Fun  Challenge #19.  ROLL OUT THE RED.



For the background I have used a RED HOLOGRAPHIC PAPER All edges have a 
SILVER CHAINLINK BORDER to highlight and add definition too.
The border panel down the centre has been created using WHITE PEARLISED card which has been punched with the Martha Stewart OPTIC DOT PUNCH and layered.
I have used the Spellbinders FLEUR DIS LIS set to make the squares using pearlised and textured card and the Flowers are D-Lites BLOOMS TWO with the addition of a Pearl for the centre.
The larger flowers are the Martha Stewart 3D WATER LILY PUNCH and have been embossed using the GARDEN SWIRL embossing folder.. In the centres I have added a large flower gemstone for added texture.
The foliage is from the D-Lites SPRIGS SET and the paper used is from the 
Me To You - WITH LOVE pad.
To complete the look I have added a SILVER HAPPY BIRTHDAY and a SILVER LUREX BOW.

Thank you so much for stopping by, have a lovely day.
Love Sandra xx

8 comments:

  1. This is one gorgeous creation, loving those colours and image are adorable.xxThe Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful,lovely colours and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh this is gorgeous very vibrant Love that paper it's strokable hehehe beautiful card sandra and such pretty detailing
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card and colours,love your flowers and branches.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of embellishments on this "red" challenge for Open-Minded Crafting. Thank you so much for joining us. Red is my favorite color and I really love all these beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and gorgeous dies-love all the red-thanks for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandra, your card is gorgeous. I love the dies and flowers. All that red is fantastic. Thank you for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun for our Roll Out the Red Challenge.

    Emily T.
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow that card is sooo elegant! Just love it. The die cuts are awesome as well.

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete