JellyPages.com

Monday 15 September 2014

CRICKET LOVER.

Hello again to you all.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.

The Squirrel and the Fox.  Challenge #77.  FOR A MALE.

Creative Corner.  MALE CHALLENGE.



This was a quick and easy card to make. I have used a gorgeous patterned card from Hunkydory for the background and edged with a gold decortive border. The panel has been layered and the image is a fun image from a mixed pack of images I won ages ago.
To complete the look I have added co-oedinating card candi and the sentiment says
"WITH LOVE ON YOUR BIRTHDAY"

Happy crafting and thank you for stopping by.
Love Sandra xx

5 comments:

  1. What a great male card they are always so hard to make for don't you think.That paper is gorgeous
    Big hugs from me!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fab image,just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and image,love the colours.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Male card, thanks for joining us at Creative Corner this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card for a bloke! I love the cricketer! Thanks for joining in at The Squirrel and the Fox!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete