JellyPages.com

Thursday 4 September 2014

SUNBONNET TEACHER.

Good evening everyone, I hope that you are all ok and enjoying some crafty time.
The card I have to show this evening is being entered into the following challenges.

Creative Moments.  Challenge #50.  ANYTHING GOES  with 
OPTIONAL TWIST OF BACK TO SCHOOL.

Trimmies Craft Challenge.  Challenge #275.  BACK TO SCHOOL.



I have made this little card for the little girl who lives next door to me, and who often comes in to spend time with me crafting. She loves to come and spend time sitting chatting and making a card too.

The papers are from a Book of Papers called THE PAPER STACK BOOK.. My image is from 
Bugaboo Stamps and is called SUNBONNET TEACHER which has been coloured with promarkers, then mounted on blue and yellow. 
The panels have been made using a co-ordinating paper and all edges have a SILVER CHAINLINK BORDER to highlight and add definition too.
Finally I have added CARD CANDI, to give it a 3D look.

Thank you so much for dropping by, I so appreciate it very much.
Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx

3 comments:

  1. Awwww such a sweet card I'm sure she will love it will speak to you later love ya xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card . Thank for joining us at CRAFT this week. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sweet and you've kept to our challenge theme. Thanks for sharing your project.
    Leona xx (Creative Moments DT)

    ReplyDelete