JellyPages.com

Sunday 14 September 2014

AUTUMN DREAMS OF WARM COZY NIGHTS.

Hello and good evening to you all. I would like to show you a card I have made today, and I would like to enter it into the following challenges.

Come and Get It.  USE A DIGI WITH AN AUTUMN THEME.

Send a Smile 4 Kids.  CUTE FALL/HALLOWEEN CARDS 4 KIDS.

Crafts 4 Eternity.  R#193.  FAVOURITE COLOUR COMBO.  (Orange/Brown/Gold & Peach.)



The background of this is an EMBOSSED FRAMEWORK. My image is from Digi Darlas 
and is called FALL KIDS.
It has been coloured with promarkers then double mounted on GOLD PEARLISED CARD and a PALE PEACH CARD All edges have a GOLD CHAINLINK BORDER to highlight and add definition too.
The small flowers have been made using the SUN & DAISY punches with the addition of
CARD CANDI for the centres.
The FOLIAGE is from the Spellbinders FOLIAGE SET, and I have used 
BROWN TEXTURED CARD..
Finally the sentiment is from Tickell Expressions and I have cut it up using Deckle Scissors
then positioned at random using sticky pads to make 3D.
It reads 
"AUTUMN DREAMS OF WARM COZY NIGHTS"

Thank you so much for stopping by. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx

4 comments:

  1. And I know you're dreaming of them too!!!!!
    you are liking your orange and brown tones at the moment aren't you my dear trying to hurry over the cooler weather well I'm going to do my sun dance hahaha(that would be a sight)
    such a sweet image I remember going that once when my dad had swept them up he wasn't amused beautiful card as always those leaves are lovely take care
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors, Sandra. I like the deckled scissors, also. The colors are lovely and so are your flowers. Thank you for playing at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and "fallish"! Thanks for joining us ar Come and Get IT this week!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete