JellyPages.com

Thursday 18 September 2014

BLACK & WHITE STYLE.

Hello to you all out there in blogland.
I would like to enter my card into the Challenge over at 
Cuttlebug Mania.  ANYTHING DIE-CUT.



I have used Black card for the background, and then added a smaller panel of Patterned paper. All edges have a Silver Decorative Border to highlight and add definition too.
I have die-cut White Holographic card with the D-Lites - CORNER FLOURISH for the two corners and also added a Black Gemstone on the tip of the design.
The centre panel is made up of Spellbinders- FOLIAGE which has been die-cut using 
Black  and White Pearlised card.
I then used the Martha Stewart 3D WATER LILY punch for the flowers, and in the centre added a gemstone and an Acrylic Flower.
On the tips of the petals I have added White Pearls.
The final touch is to add Two Silver Lurex Bows.

Thank you very much for coming to stop by. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Sandra,so pretty.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dearest Sandra, what a pretty card and very classy and elaborate too.

    Thanks for the sweet comment on my post.

    Much love,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh Sandra this is gorrrrrrrrgeous those corners are very classy and such a stylish design beautiful
    Jacki x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful and elegant Sandra, I love the pretty dies and layout. Well done. Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  5. STUNNING beauties and colours here, a touch of class and elegance...thanks for your email and I will write back.,..xxxThe Journey is the Start


    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the monochrome look and the array of flowers is super

    Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

    ReplyDelete