JellyPages.com

Monday 22 September 2014

PRINCES ARIEL.

Good morning fellow crafters, I hope that you have all had a wonderful weekend.
Yes, I have made another of my favourite Easel Cards, and I would like to enter this into the following challenge.

4 Krafty Girlz  Challenge #27.  ANYTHING GOES.



I have used papers from the Papermania PARISIENNE BLUE paper pad, and also from the 
Forever in Time SAPPHIRE paper pad.
The square has been cut using the Spellbinders FLEUR DIS LIS die set.
For the panel at the bottom I have used PEARLISED CARD which has then been punched with the 
Martha Stewart OPTIC DOT punch and then layered.
The sentiment reads
"SENDING YOU BIRTHDAY WISHES".
My image is from Sassy Studio Designs and is called PRINCESS ARIEL.
I have used the Martha Stewart LATTICE HEARTS, and for the small flowers I have used the DAISY PUNCH.
Leaves are made ujsing the Spellbinders FOLIAGE SET, and I have also used the D-Lites BLOOMS THREE..
I have also added another gingham bow to the top.
Thank you very much for coming to visit.
Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Sandra,a lovely image,design and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS card, love the image and lovely colours.xxThe Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete