JellyPages.com

Monday 1 December 2014

IT'S YOUR DAY...CELEBRATE.

Good morning to you all. It's such a busy time of year, but it's nice to be able to fit some crafting in.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge.

Stampin Royalty.  Challenge #256.  PICTURE INSPIRATION.




When I look at it now, the colours are not right, but they are the only shades that I had, so I have had to go with it, Sorry about that.

I have used a variety of different dies and card stock. My image is from Whoopsie Daisy, coloured with promarkers with added Gitter Stickles for texture.  I have embossed the two lilac squares using the Garden Swirl embossing folder.
I have made a Three Layered Butterfly in co-ordinating colours, finished off with a selection of small flowers, pearls, buttons & Card Candi.
The sentiment tablet says " IT'S YOUR DAY....CELEBRATE". I have topped that off with a POLKA DOT RIBBON in pale lilac.

Thank you so much for coming to visit. Have a good day and Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

2 comments:

  1. Love the image used and such a gorgeous card...your colours are amazing. Thank you for the beautiful special card Sandra, your words were comforting and love your colours and the sweet butterfly....no change.xxxx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the die cut butterflies you used on this card! Thank you for playing along with our challenge at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete