JellyPages.com

Monday 29 December 2014

ALL WHITE CROSSOVER CARD.

Hello again everyone.  Wow, I have been busy in my craftroom this past few days, it looks like I have got some inspiration back at long last.
For the few of you who know me, you will know that I just love the challenge of WHITE ON WHITE CARDS, and yes, here is another one, but very different from an ordinary card.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.

Open-Minded Crafting Fun.  Challenge #26.  ALL WHITE.

Mod Squad.  SPECIAL FOLDED CARD.



For this SPECIAL FOLDED CARD, I have had a go at making a CROSSOVER CARD.
I have used a variety of DIES, PUNCHES & EMBOSSING FOLDER.
It is going to be easier to list what I have used rather than explain the mechanics of it all. It took a long while to create, but oh my goodness, I Love It.

TIED KNOTS embossing folder by CRAFTS TOO.
SWISS DOTS by PROVO CRAFT.
Spellbinders TEAR DROP CIRCLES.
Spellbinders IRONWORK MOTIFS.
~Spellbinders Die D-Lites TIGER LILLIES.
Martha Stewart 3D WATER LILY PUNCH.
Martha Stewart FLORAL VINE BORDER PUNCH.
Woodware SCALLOP CIRCLE.

Embellishments are:  WHITE ROSEBUD, FLORAL PEARLS, CRYSTAL GEMS, LUREX BOW.
The sentiment STAR says CONGRATULATIONS.

I have really enjoyed creating this card and I think I am going to be making more of them, WATCH THIS SPACE, haha.
Thank you very much for stopping by.
Happy crafting everyone.
With Love, Sandra xxx


7 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Sandra, I hope you had a fab Christmas.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunning WOW card and wow it is. you really know how do these cards to perfection
    Will email you later (the swear box is getting fuller by the minute hehehe)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and stunning WOW designed card and I am so glad you shared this...wonderful design. Hope your start to the New Year will be a happy one....xx
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful criss cross card love the embossing and embellishments-thank you for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous Sandra. I love the elegance of the all white card and the pearls are just that extra special touch. Thanks so much for sharing thi with us at Open-Minded Crafting All White Challenge. Please join us again soon and good luck on your entry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW what a stunning all white creation Sandra!! I love the design and all of the gorgeous pearls!
    Big hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the intricut dies and embossing, well done. Thanks for joining us at The Mod Squad Challenge.

    ReplyDelete