JellyPages.com

Sunday 28 December 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY ZEBRA.

Hi, I am back again with another of the cards I have been making over the past few days.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge

Lil Red Wagon.  Challenge #269.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY.




I have used a ZEBRA PRINT PAPER for the background to this, as well as BLACK PEARLISED CARD and a PLAIN WHITE CARD.
All edges have a SILVER CHAINLINK BORDER to highlight and add definition too.
My image is from Digi Darla called BABY ZEBRA. The FLOWERS have been made using the
SUN & DAISY punches, layered and then GEMSTONES or CARD CANDI for the centres. I have used the Die-namites - WINDY WHEAT for the FOLIAGE and the sentiment tablet reads
"BIRTHDAY WISHES"

Thank you very much for coming to pay a visit. Happy crafting to you all.
Love Sandra xx

3 comments:

  1. Awww how sweet is this love it so nice to see a non xmas card too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! The black and white flowers are cool. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful creation Sandra, love the gorgeous Zebra...xxx

    ReplyDelete