JellyPages.com

Sunday 7 December 2014

CUTE CHRISTMAS CARD.

Hello my fellow crafters out there, I hope that you are all keeping warm on these colder days.
The following card has been made for the challenge over at

Stampin Royalty.  Challenge #257.  PLAYING FAVOURITES.


I made this card for my Husband, and he likes how I make Easel Cards, so this is what it had to be really.
I have used a mixture of PLAIN & PEARLISED CARDSTOCK. All edges have a
SILVER DECORATIVE BORDER to highlight and add definition too.
The image has been stamped using a set called CHRISTMAS IN MULBERRY WOOD, it has been coloured with promarkers then double-mounted.
I have used a HOLLY & BERRIES card to make the panel for the top and base. To complete the top I have added a GREEN HOLLY BRANCHES, RED ORGANZA BOWS and a die-cut
RED & SILVER LAYERED POINSETTIA by Robert Addams.
To complete the base, I have added PEARLISED HOLLY in two shades, with RED GEMS for the berries.
Finally the sentiment which is from the same stamp set reads:
"ALL I NEED FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU"

Thank you so much for stopping by, it is very much appreciated.
Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

6 comments:

  1. Love the gorgeous image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra
    Awwwww this is sooo sweet lovely details and cute image another winner xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card and colours Sandra, very sweet image and design,hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful festive card.
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    My latest post: How I repaired my Big Shot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another super card from you, dear Sandra. Nothing like red and green for Christmas. You are my Easel Card Queen. Lol.

    Lots of love,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete