JellyPages.com

Sunday 30 November 2014

THINKING OF YOU.

Hi everyone. I am sorry I have been missing for a while, just cant be helped right now. I just wanted to add this card which I managed to make a few days away for some challenges.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges.

4 Crafty Chicks.  Challenge #222. DIE-CUTS.

In the Pink.  Challenge #58.  DIE-CUTS & PUNCHES.

Brown Sugar.  Challenge #122. ANYTHING GOES.


It is quite a simple card really, so it is easier to just say the items used.

The paper is from my stash.
Nellie Snellen- OVALS 7.
D-Lites - BLOOMS ONE & TWO.
Marianne Creatable - OPEN LEAVES.
Creative Expressions - FERNS TRIO.
Martha Stewart 3D WATER LILY PUNCH.
SMALL DAISY PUNCH.
PEARLS, CARD CANDI, BUTTON, ROSEBUD & RIBBON
Finally a SMALL SENTIMENT TAG saying THINKING OF YOU.

Thank you very much for popping by, I hope you have all had a lovely weekend. I hope to be back again very soon, fingers crossed.
Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful as ever Sandra Guess your crafty head came out to play hahaha
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, just love the colours and images/stamps used.
    aNNie xxThe Journey is the Start
    My candy is found here....http://thejourneyisthestart.blogspot.com.au/2014/11/brea-ornament.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...super cute card! I love all your die cut flowers and layers! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card with those gorgeous flowers! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at In the Pink!
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete