JellyPages.com

Saturday 20 December 2014

IMMIE WRAPPED UP FOR WINTER.

Good morning on this very windy and cold day, at least it is dry though.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges.

Crafting by Designs.  EMBOSSING IS FOR FUN.

QKR Stampede.  Challenge #118.  LOTS OF LAYERS.



The background paper is from My Minds Eye - BRIGHT DOTS COLLECTION. I then embossed two random sized panels in white using the SWISS DOTS and CRACKLE folders.
My image is from The Digi Garden and is called IMMIE, which has been coloured with promarkers and then mounted onto a RED TEXTURED CARD. All edges have a SILVER DECORATIVE BORDER to highlight and add definition too.
The finishing touches are RED CARD CANDI and TWO RED GINGHAM BOWS.

Thank you so much for stopping by. Enjoy your weekend and stay safe and warm.
Love Sandra xxx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, this is the sweetest image...great colours and design.xx
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice your card,I love the red color!merry Christmas for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute so nice to see Jacqui's images I must use mine some time soon love that crackle folder great look
    Jacki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet! Love the polka dots! Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede for the weekly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, so cute and I love polka dots, Thanks for joining us this week for Lots Of Layers at QKR Stampede and have a Merry Christmas.
    Karal DT

    ReplyDelete