JellyPages.com

Sunday 28 December 2014

ROWENA IN BLUE & WHITE.

Good morning to you all. I hope that you have all had a wonderful time at Christmas and received lots of lovely goodies. For me, I don't like the New Year Celebrations and its so nice to get back to normality.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.

Get Creative.  Challenge #4.  Colour Challenge (BLUE & WHITE or SILVER).

The Paper Shelter.  ANYTHING GOES.

Creative Knockouts.  Challenge #69.  ANYTHING GOES.

Pennys Challenges.  Challenge #208.  ANYTHING GOES.


For the background I have used a delicate PALE BLUE & WHITES SPOTTED Card from my stash and it has then had a narrow TURQUOISE BORDER to highlight the shape. I then die-cut a Spellbinders CLASSIC SCALLOPED SQUARE in white and then added a panel of the same background card and positioned at an angle.
My image is from The Paper Shelter and is called ROWENA which has been coloured with Promarkers and mounted onto TURQUOISE CARD. All edges have the same
TURQUOISE BORDER to highlight and add definition too.
I have then used a variety of DIES from either Spellbinders or Marianne Creatables. The FLOWERS have been made using the SMALL DAISY PUNCH, then layered and finished with CARD CANDI for the centres.
To complete the look I have added a MESH BUTTERFLY, BUTTONS, GEMS & a GINGHAM BOW.

Thank you very much for stopping by to visit, which I appreciate very much.
Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

4 comments:

  1. this is so pretty lovely blue shades and finished off perfectly with those gorgeous flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. Love the image. Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts. Good luck. Maggie - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen that image before, it looks great on your card. Thanks for playing along at Penny's challenges, see you Jan 7th for a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful project!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope you come back soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete