JellyPages.com

Tuesday 11 November 2014

YOU'RE TOO KIND.

Hello again, it's time for my next card. I seem to be on a bit of a roll right now, as I havn't crafted for two weeks with not feeling myself, so I best make crack on while I can do.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge.

Cute Daisy May.  LOTS OF LAYERS.



I have used a beautiful floral paper for the background, and then made two random sized panels out of green and white spotted paper, mounted onto green card. All edges have a silver decorative border to highlight the shapes.
My image is a Whoopsi Daisy one (cant remember the Sheet No.)

The flowers are made using the small Daisy punch with gems and card candi for the centres.
The foliage has been made by using the Die D-Lites SPRIGS.
I have also used a Marianne Creatable Open Leaves die too.
The finishing touches are gems and green satin bows, and the sentiment reads
"YOU'RE TOO KIND"

Thank you very much for coming to visit today, it is very kind of you.
Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card!Fantastic the green background!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gorgeous card, fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my lovely friend,

    I had a small window to myself so I thought I would blog and see your lovely cards. This is soooo cute - just as cute as ever.

    I know I owe you an email. You are ALWAYS in my thoughts and prayers. It is just that life is a bit topsy turvy at this time.

    I promise to send an email soon, my kind friend.

    Lots of love,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sandra
    This pretty feminine creation has beautiful floral back ground while the punched flowers and die cut leaves are perfect embellishments.
    Browsed through some other of your creations and love your style .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. The open leaf die looks beautiful and love the colors you have used
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creation...love the sweet image and design aNNie xx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card thank you for joining the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy. Hope to see you again next time

    ReplyDelete