JellyPages.com

Saturday 22 November 2014

DANCING DAY.

Hello and good afternoon. I hope that you are all having a wonderful weekend, whatever you have planned.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges.

Stampin Royalty.  Challenge #255.  
COLOUR CHALLENGE.

Brown Sugar.  Challenge #121.  USE TWO OR MORE COLOURS.



I have stuck to the colours as best as I can.I have used a patterned paper for the background, mounted on a pale green card and all edges have a silver decorative border.My image is from Sassy Cheryls and is called DANCING DAY It has been mounted on Red card and then embossed with the Swiss Dots embossing folder.
I have used several dies and also punch too. These have been used to make the flowers and in the centres I have added Card Candi.
The dies used are:
D-Lites. BLOOMS ONE
Crafts Too. FRAMES 9.
Marianne Creatable. LEAF SWIRL.
Creative Expressions. PETITE VINERY.
DAISY PUNCH.
SWISS DOTS EMBOSSING FOLDER.
To complete the look I have added a Red Satin Bow.

Thank you very much for coming to visit and take a look at my creations. I hope you like what you see.
Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

5 comments:

  1. Love your sweet image and lovely colours.Gorgeous card Sandra,hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image and colours,just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous card, lovely design.
    aNNie xx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  4. She sure seems happy dancing. And the printed paper is lovely as are the embillies. Such pretty details as ever.

    Lots of love,

    M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh she's such a cutie Sandra, I love that image! Gorgeous colors and flowers too!!
    Big hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete