JellyPages.com

Saturday 15 November 2014

A CARD UPON A CARD.....

Hello and good afternoon to you all out there in blogland. It is such a bitter cold day here today, that I am now tucked up in my craftroom, having fun and enjoying myself. Now I know that I am a lover of the colder weather, but today, it is getting through to these painful bones of mine, so I am staying where it is warm.

I started off today, messing around with scraps of card and wondering what I could create to use some of it up, well, this is what happened.



I would like to enter my creation into the following challenges.



Craft for the Craic.  Novembers Challenge #10.  BIRTHDAY.

Brown Sugar.  Challenge #120.  ANYTHING GOES.



All the paper and card is from my stash. The border is made up of scrap sized pieces, two of which have been punched down both edges with the Martha Stewart OPTIC DOT PUNCH.
I then made Two Branches of Leaves from Blue Pearlised card, again using scraps, using the Spellbinders FOLIAGE SET.
The smaller flowers have been made using the Small Daisy Punch and for the centres I have added Blue Gemstones for added texture.
The I created a smaller sized card and covered with a co-ordinating patterned paper. My image is coloured with promarkers, and mounted onto two different pieces of card, then edged with a 
Silver Decorative Border to highlight.I also added more blue gems on the front of that one.
On the inside of the smaller card, I die-cut two medium sized decorative squares using the 
Spellbinders FLEUR DIS LIS SET using turquoise card. The edges have a Silver border, and on the right side I have added the words"HAPPY BIRTHDAY"  in silver.


Thank you so much for coming to visit, it is so kind of you.
I hope you like what you see, and my come back again very soon.
Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Sandra!! I love that sweet image and your fabulous design... I love how it opens up! Have a wonderful weekend!
    Big hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,fab image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandra
    well what a sweetie love this design and a great use of your scraps too luv ya xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Sandra, that is the first word that repeatedly comes out of my mouth when I see your creations. The flowers on the right are awesome. The image is lovely and I like the layout of this unusual card. Very stylish. Love the blues too.

    Lots of love,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is gorgeous thank you so much for joining us at brown sugar this week and good luck in the draw
    hugs Tonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours and the unusual shape!

    Thanks for joining us at Craft for the Craic.
    DT Katya x

    ReplyDelete