JellyPages.com

Friday 14 November 2014

BEST FRIENDS.

Hello and good afternoon to you all.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges.

Crafters Cafe.  Challenge #90.  FRIENDSHIP.

Lil Red Wagon.  Challenge #263.  50 SHADES OF ....ORANGE.

Seize the Birthday.  MONOCHROMATIC......SEEING ORANGE.


For my card I have used a variety of different card, paper, dies & punches.
The first two layers for the background are plain cardstock, and all edges have a gold decorative border to highlight and add definition too.
Using the designer papers from the Blank Canvass Paper Pad, I have die-cut squares using the
Spellbinders ORNATE SQUARES & FLEUR DIS LIS dies These have been positiomned at angles.
My image has been coloured with promarkers and double-mounted and trimmed with deckle scissors then mounted on sticky pads to make 3D.
Usng scraps of papers from the sheets used, I have punched small daisies and layered them, then added buttons for the centres. I have also used small paper flowers and the leaves have been die-cut using the Spellbinders FOLIAGE SET out of textured card.
I have punched an embossed butterfly in two layers, then added gems for the body. The bow is hand-tied using orange and white polka dot ribbon
Finally my sentiment has been cut and trimmed with deckle scissors and positioned using sticky pads.

Thank you very much for coming to visit, I hope that you like what you see.
Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and stunning image Sandra and love your beautiful colours...goodnight from Aussie, [no change just longer hours now with dad....after 1 a.m]
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra
    Gorgeous as ever sop much lovely detail good luck with the challenges
    Jacki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I clicked on your photo to get a larger view of your beautiful card! WOW...so many details and you did a wonderful job with our Orange topping! Great card Sandra!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card! Love the image.Thanks for much for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous,love the fab image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello dearest Sandra, the colour scheme is so refreshing and sweet. The image is very cute and those flowers are breathtakingly pretty.

    Lots of love,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a joyful card! I love all the layering and many details you're used. Wow!
    Thank you for joining us at Seize The Birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute Sandra! I love the bright colors and all of your gorgeous flowers!!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card with so many details. Someone will be very happy with this card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card, gorgeous details and reminds me of Spring (if it weren't for the snow we have on the ground!) Thanks for sharing with us over at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete