JellyPages.com

Thursday 20 November 2014

BUTTERFLY BEAUTY.

Hello again everyone. I hope that you are all ok and keeping well in this cooler weather.

I have been using more of my scraps of card and paper up, and that forms the basis of my card.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges.

Lil Red Wagon.  Challenge #264.  LAYER IT UP.

Pennys Challenges.  Challenge #204.  ANYTHING GOES.

Crafters Cafe  Challenge #91.  ANYTHING GOES.



The background is a DEEP PINK PEARLISED CARD embossed with the SWISS DOTS embossing folder. All edges have a SILVER DECORATIVE BORDER to highlight.
I used the Spellbinders SQUARE SWATCH and used the largest die to cut a black square which was also embossed with the SWISS DOTS folder. This was positioned in the centre of the card, overlapping onto the remainder of the white card.
I then die-cut a Spellbinders TEAR DROP CIRCLE then embossed that with the CRACKLE embossing folder, this was then added into the centre of the square. I then added a  
DOUBLE LAYERED Joycraft BUTTERFLY made using  WHITE GLITTER card and also 
BLACK PEARLISED card.
I then die-cut TWO DECORATIVE CORNERS for the right side of the card.
The flowers were made using the D-Lites BLOOMS ONE SET with the addition of BUTTONS for the centres.
Finally the FOLIAGE is a die-cut Marianne Creatable LEAF.  I also added a WHITE SATIN BOW on the top.

Thank you very much for coming to visit and I hope you like what you see.
Have fun and Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Sandra,love the colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colours and design Sandra.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Sandra! I love the color combo and that fabulous Crackle embossing folder... need to add that one to my wish list! :)
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. A most stunning card, love the papers you used and that gorgeous die is just a pleasure to view.
    aNNie xx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card and the shade of pink with the brown looks great. Thanks for playing along with our Layer it Up challenge at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely..Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty. And good luck.

    Caz xx PPC DT

    My Blog
    Pennys Paper-Crafty DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe this week.
    Hugs
    Fiona DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card - thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete