JellyPages.com

Sunday 2 February 2014

WEDDING. My Love will Forever be Yours.

Hello and good morning to you all.
I would like to enter this card into the Challenge over at Use Your Stuff.  The Challenge is # 120 and the title of the challenge is to make a Wedding card.



For this, I have made a BLACK, WHITE & SILVER Easel Card. The background is a speckled holographic card. The sentiment, which is the main focal point is from Lexis Creations called MY LOVE WILL FOREVER BE YOURS. How perfect is that sentiment for a Wedding.
I have used decorative corners, embossed flowers with buttons for the centres. The large silver doily has been mounted on a Scalloped circle with the addition of a co-ordinating Rose for the centre.
 I have used the Spellbinders FOLIAGE SET and the border at the bottom is the Martha Stewart LACE SCALLOPED HEART.
To complete the look, I have added black gemstones for added texture.
Thank you so much for calling in to visit.
Love Sandra xxx

1 comment:

  1. Love all the layers and how this sparkles. Thank you for creating with us at Use Your Stuff.

    ReplyDelete