JellyPages.com

Monday 17 February 2014

SONIA. (Mid Month Sketch)

Hello on this much better day. I hope that you are all safe and well, and keeping warm.




My card today is for Challenge #16 over at Suzy Pants Smarty. The title of the Challenge is the
MID-MONTH SKETCH.
I hope that you like my take on the SKETCH, and enjoy making it as much as me.
I have used papers from my stash. The two panels have been made using patterned paper on one, and the other has been embossed with the CRACKLE folder for added texture and definition. They have been mounted on lemon pearlised card, and all edges have a gold decorative border, to highlight the shapes.
On the corners I have added brown gemstones. My image is a little girl called SONIA,  which has been coloured with promarkers and then mounted onto an oval from the FLORAL OVALS SET.
Finally to complete the look, I have added co-ordinating CARD CANDI and a punched DAISY with the addition of a pearl in the centre.

Thank you so much for your visit.
Love Sandra xxx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sandra,lovely image and colours.
    Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your lovely card for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 16: sketch - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch, thank you for sharing with us over at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge, we would love to have you join us again next week for another fab challenge...
    Hugs
    Suzy B~Owner~Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors and great take on the sketch. hanks for sharing and playing along over at Suzy Bee's Bloomin challenge. Monica, DT

    ReplyDelete