JellyPages.com

Friday 21 February 2014

FOREVER IN FLIGHT.

Good evening everyone, and my how that temperature has dropped, it is feeling very icy. Anyway, the central heating is on now.

I would like to enter the following card into two challenges.

4 Crafty Chicks.   Challenge #182.  THINGS WITH WINGS.

Penny's Challenges.  Challenge #165.  LOTS OF LAYERS.




This card has a fancy edge on which I have highlighted with stickles for added texture.
I then embossed a panel using the INTERLOCKING LOOPS for the main part, a shorter panel with the SWISS DOTS, and then I used some small pieces of Hunkydory Gittered and embossed DIAGONAL STRIPES, mounted on to co-ordinating card. All edges have a silver decorative border to highlight.
I have made white SPIKY FLOWERS with the addition of pearls for the centres. The background has tiny pearls, and the sentiment tablet says FOREVER.
Finally I have added two GLITTERED AND EMBOSSED ACETATE BUTTERFLIES with a beaded body, which were bought at a local shop.
Hope you like it.
Have a lovely weekend.
Love Sandra xxx

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful card,love the butterflies.
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning nothing more can be said!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just stunning! I love all the sparkle you have added and those butterflies are just wonderful! Thanks for playing at 4 Crafty Chicks, I hope you will join us again soon!
    Tina - DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dearest Sandra, this card is magical... those butterflies steal my heart away... Lovely flowers too with all those special details.

    Much love,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in awe of your gorgeous card! It is truly stunning! As a big fan of bling, I am in heaven looking at this beauty!!!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete