JellyPages.com

Saturday 15 February 2014

FRIENDS ARE FLOWERS THAT NEVER FADE.

Hello again. I am having fun in my craftroom, and I am slowly working through a list of challenges I have chosen to do.
I would like to enter this next card into the following three challenges.

Crafty Hands Devon.  Challenge #8. HEAT/DRY EMBOSSED BACKGROUND.
4 Crafty Chicks.  Challenge #181.  USE PEARLS.
A Creative Romance.  Challenge #18.  LET'S GET SENTIMENTAL.




For this creation I have used a pink card and embossed the whole thing with the using the Crafts Too LATTICE folder.
My image has been coloured with Promarkers and is then mounted onto lilac card and edged with a decorative border.It has been positioned using sticky pads for a 3D effect.
Across the bottom I have added a pink and white Candy Striped ribbon, then added a variety of flowers and foliage to co-ordinate the colours and add lots of texture.
The embossed background has the addition of white pearls and to complete the look, a small organza bow.
Take care everyone and stay safe and warm.
Love Sandra xxx

3 comments:

  1. Awesome job, love the embossing back ground with all those lovely pearls. Nice image and the bow very cute. Nice touch with the flowers, love it. Thanks for entering our Pearls challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    Leanne DT@4CC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card and design Sandra.Glad you are enjoying crafting.
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my!! Look at all those wonderful pearls! I love the embossing too - thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete