JellyPages.com

Monday 10 February 2014

THANK YOU.

Hi everyone.  Well what a cold day it is here, although the sun is shining, it lulls you into a false sense of security doesn't it.
Today, my card is for Challenge #234 over at My Time to Craft.. The title of the Challenge is called
BUTTONS AND BOWS, and you have to use at least three buttons and one bow. I hope you like it.




The image I have used is from Digi Darlas and is called BROTHER AND SISTER SHARING, which has ben coloured with promarkers.
I have used two shades of blue card for mounting the panels and image on, all have been edged with a decorative border and the sentiment is THANK YOU.
To complete the look I have added the three buttons in various shades and sizes and a dark blue satin bow.
Thank you very much for stopping by.
Sandra xx

4 comments:

  1. Hello Sandra,I love your image and layout.
    Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is so sweet, what a lovely card, Thanks for sharing with us on My Time to Craft this week, Love Hazel (Didos) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, Sandra, the girl and boy are such right for Valentine's. I like the harmony of papers and colours here. The three buttons complete the look nicely.

    Love,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute! Love the layout and colours. Thanks for playing along at MTTC this week :)

    ReplyDelete