JellyPages.com

Saturday 1 February 2014

BLUE BOUQUET.

Hello and good morning.
My card today is a Square Scalloped edged card called BLUE BOUQUET.



The background paper is from the Papermania BLUEBERRY PIE COLLECTION, which has been mounted on a turquoise card and edged with a silver chainlink border. The panel has been made using the same paper, which I then embossed using the SWISS DOTS folder. Onto this I added the sentiment tablet saying "WITH LOVE TO YOU"
In the top left corner I have used one of the die shapes from the Spellbinders Die D-Lites CORNER FLOURISH, using blue holographic card.
To complete the look, I have made an assortment of small flowers using different scrap papers, edged with blue glitter, with the addition of a gorgeous pearl for the centre.The Foliage are made using silver patterned paper.
Thank you for stopping by.
Sandra xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment