JellyPages.com

Friday 2 January 2015

WITH LOVE.

Hello and good afternoon fellow crafters. I hope that you are all well on this rather icy cold , windy afternoon.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges.

Stampin Royalty.  Challenge #260.  COLOUR CHALLENGE.

Card Mania.  Challenge #63. ANYTHING GOES.



Although I do not have the stated colours on the chart, I have found as near to the requirements as I am able to from my stash.. I do hope that this is ok.

On a plain GREEN background, I have then added a PATTERNED GREEN PAPER from the ANGELICA & ADAM COLLECTION paper pad. All edges have a
GOLD DECORATIVE BORDER to highlight and add definition too.
I have then got the remaining THREE COLOURS in TEXTURED CARD  and made
LAYERED PANEL BORDER. The two top layers have been punched down both edges with either the Martha Stewart OPTIC DOT & BUBBLEBATH PUNCHES.
I then used the D-Lites SPRIGS dies for the FOLIAGE which is then added to the panel along with THREE CO-ORDINATING FLOWERS.
Finally I have added two different colours of CARD CANDI, and my sentiment tablet says
"WITH LOVE".

Thank you very much for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your day and HAPPY CRAFTING.
With love, Sandra xx

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete