JellyPages.com

Saturday 10 January 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRETTY GIRL.

Good afternoon everyone. Well can you believe it, but after the gales of last night and heavy rain, we now have sunshine, wow.
My husband is off out to the football in a little while, so I am going to have a crafty afternoon hopefully.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge.

Creative Knockouts.  Challenge #71.  GIRLY GIRL.


Several of the papers are from the First Edition DREAMCATCHER PAPER PAD.
I have made a border using the Martha Stewart FLORAL VINE PUNCH.
I can't remember the name of the image, but she is cute and has been coloured with promarkers, then double mounted.
All edges have a SILVER DECORATIVE BORDER. The flowers have been made using the SMALL DAISY PUNCH with CARD CANDI for the centres. The foliage is die-cut using
Creative Expressions MOSAIC LEAVES.
I have placed my sentiment disc on a Spellbinders CROWNED CIRCLE, and it says
HAPPY BIRTHDAY. To complete the look I have added a PINK SATIN BOW at the top.

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Happy crafting.
Love Sandra  xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi my lovely friend...this is gorgeous, love the beautiful added gorgeousness.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! Love the colors that you have used with your image, they look great! So happy to have you join us at Creative Knockouts for our Girly challenge.

    ReplyDelete