JellyPages.com

Sunday 18 January 2015

LOVE IS ALL AROUND.

Hello and good morning everyone from a very icy part of Lancashire. It is treacherous outside to walk and dangerous driving conditions too, so we are indoors today. I do hope that you are all safe and well wherever you are.

Anyway, I would like to enter my card into the following challenges.

My Time to Craft.  Challenge #275.  LOVE IS ALL AROUND.

In the Pink.  Challenge #60.  ANYTHING GOES.


The MOTTLED PINK paper is from my stash and is edged with a SILVER DECORATIVE BORDER to highlight and give definition to. I then used a PINK GLITTER CARD and used the Martha Stewart LACE SCALLOPED HEART BORDER which I mounted on white card.
I added a WHITE DOILY HEART in the centre, and then using the MEDIUM DAISY punch I punched TWO DIFFERENT SHADES OF PINK, then layered them together and added a co-ordinating SMALL FLOWER for the centre. For the FOLIAGE, I used the
Creative Expressions - PETITE VINERY and die-cut using PINK & WHITE GINGHAM CARD.
I then used a Spellbinders - VENETIAN MOTIF which I cut in half to use as corners, these were cut using WHITE HOLOGRAPHIC CARD. Finally I added a PINK SATIN BOW.

Thank you very much for coming to visit my blog. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

6 comments:

  1. Hi,I love this card,sweet and romantic,fantastic the rose color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very elegant design, gorgeous lacy details :-)
    Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink challenge!
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant design. Beautiful colours. Love the journey and sorry if I have missed commenting last day or so.xxx.xx{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Sandra! I love all of the hearts and that MS border punch is gorgeous!!
    Big Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Cute card. Love the punched border.
    Thanx for playing along at MTTC this week :)

    ReplyDelete