JellyPages.com

Thursday 1 January 2015

PRETTY POLKA DOTS.

Good afternoon to you all out there in blogland, and may I wish you all a very Happy and Peaceful New Year.
The card I would like to show you today is for the challenge over at:

Moo-Mania.  POLKA DOTS.



The background paper is POLKA DOTS DESIGN., my image has been coloured with promarkers and then mounted onto co-ordinating cardstock.
I have used a variety of DIES & PUNCHES, AND THE FLOWERS, Some have been made but the largeer one is a Mulberry paper base and then the SUN punch with button to finish off.  I have also embellished with Card Candi and Gems
I have added a green satin bow and the sentiment tablet says SPECIAL DAY.

Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a lovely day, whatever you may be doing.
Love Sandra xx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sandra! I love that image and it's colored beautifully, fabulous dies too! Wishing you a very Happy & Healthy New Year!!
    Big hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a BEAUTIFUL card Sandra!
    A Happy New Year to you!
    Thank you so much for being with us over at
    MOO MANIA & MORE Challenges!
    xoxoxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card, Sandra.
    Wishing you and yours a Happy and Healthy New Year.

    Thank you for joining us at MOO-MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete