JellyPages.com

Wednesday 28 May 2014

MINI TAG ALBUM.

Hello and good morning to you all on this wet morning, oh how I just love the rain, yipeeee.

I would like to show you this MINI TAG ALBUM, that I have created for  the little girl who moved in next door to us with her lovely parents. She loves 
to  come and craft with me, which is so SPECIAL, so what started as a card, has turned up into this MINI ALBUM, which can also have other things added to it.





I would like to enter this into the following two challenges.

Sassy Cheryls. Challenge #209.  TWO DIES + SOME PURPLE.

Come and Get It.  LOTS OF LAYERS.

I wont explain how it was made as it is self-explanatory really, but this is a ;list of the items used.
The two dies are:  LACY SQUARES & Crafts Too-FRAMES 9.
My image is a Sassy Cheryls image called ARTIFICIAL FLOWER GIRL.
Paper from my stash plus som 
Anna Marie Designs DOTTY & STRIPES CARD..
The flowers are made by using the DAISY punch with Card Candi for the centres.
Using the same card, I have made several MINI TAGS, which she can put messages on the back of, and I will always make more for her to add to the ALBUM, if she needs them.
Finally I have added gemstones and ribbon.
The sentiment says "precious friends"

Thank you very much for stopping by, I hope you like this creation, as much as I enjoyed making it.
Love Sandra xx

10 comments:

  1. Love the fab image,this is gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Gosh! I can see a little girl doing a happy dance to live next door to a fun card crafter - willing to have play days!
    What a wonderful project you have designed! your colors and design are so fun, and the perfect frame for this little sassy darling. I love how everything came together!
    Thanks for playing along in our Sassy Challenge this week.
    hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Sandra. This is a really cute album. I like the colors that you chose. Very nice. Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenges. Bunny-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting card Sandra. Nice layering and great colour scheme. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sandra, so so so happy to know that you have a crafting buddy. She is lucky to have you as her neighbour knowing how very kind and generous you are.

    This mini album is very classy and I am a big fan of the colour scheme you have used.

    I think of you often my friend, but there is much going on which keeps me rather busy.

    It feels kind of strange to move from Indonesia after seven years. We generally stay for three years in a country and in this one we have stayed seven. I am sure Singapore will be a welcome change as it functions rather well. Once we have our own place and the kids start going to school, it will all fall into place.

    Much love and happy crafting with your neighbour,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your wonderful card. Inside and out it is awesome. So glad you could join us at Sassy Cheryl Challenges....Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh I love this. Your coloring, design, tags DP just everything. Thanks for sharing it on the Sassy Cheryl Challenge blog. Good luck in the drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply darling!!! Love it!
    Thanks for playing along in the Two Dies & a little purple challenge with my Sassy Gals!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous design and love the inside....you created this so brilliantly...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful layout and design Sandra. Love all those pockets. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete