JellyPages.com

Saturday 3 May 2014

HOW CUTE.

Good morning everyone. I hope that you are all looking forward to a lovely, relaxing weekend.
The card I have to show you today is for 
Challenge #92 over at
USE AT LEAST TWO PATTERNED PAPERS.



I have used THREE DIFFERENT PATTERNED PAPERS on this card, and all edges have a 
SILVER DECORATIVE BORDER to highlight and add definition too.
My image is from SHEET #252 from WHOOPSI DAISY and has been coloured with promarkers and mounted on a green card. I have added GREEN GEMSTONES on the corners for added texture.
To complete the look I have layerd a SERATED FLOWER with Card Candi in the centre. There are two GREEN SATIN BOWS and the sentiment tag says
"BEST WISHES".  It has a PALE GREEN PEARL to complete the look.

Thank you for stopping by.
Love Sandra xxx


4 comments:

  1. I agree Sandra How cute is right.Love the colours and design.
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sandra, such a pity it's not a shaped one as you could have entered our challenge at Whoopsi Daisy....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and colourful, thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yipppeee Sandra, congrats on your win at Brown Sugar...xxxx

    ReplyDelete