JellyPages.com

Monday 12 May 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Hi again.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge at 
The title of the Challenge is 
BIRTHDAYS.



I have used paper from my stash. The borders I have made with  plain red and silver holographic card.
The flowers have been made using co-ordinating paper with Card candi for the centres. 
The FOLIAGE is by Spellbinders and the sentiment which says
HAVE A BRILLIANT DAY has been mounted on RED MIRROR CARD and trimmed with the DECKLE EDGED SCISSORS.
Finally, my image has been coloured with promarkers and then double mounted on co-ordinating colours.
To complete the look I have added  a RED SATIN BOW.
Thank you for coming to visit.
Love Sandra xx

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute sweetie of a card, lovely colours Sandra.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cute image,love the colours and your design.
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super cute image. Love the sparkle. Thanks for sharing your birthday card with us at Come and Get It. We hope you will join us again soon. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute image and a great layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It.

    ReplyDelete