JellyPages.com

Thursday 1 May 2014

CONGRATULATIONS.

Here I am again with my next challenge card.
I would like to enter this into the challenge at Add a Little Dazzle.
DAZZLING DIVA
Challenge #23.
PEARLS or ANYTHING GOES.



I have used a Slim Card again for this one adding a layer of patterned paper from 
Papermania BOYSENBERRY COLLECTION
onto white pearlised card. Edged it with a silver decorative border, then positioned on card. I added MAGENTA GEMSTONES on the corners to highlight and add definition and texture too.
Then I added a strip of Magenta Mirror card across the length.
My sentiment banner says "CONGRATULATIONS".
To complete the look I made the main decoration using a Spellbinders TEAR DROP CIRCLE with the addition of PINK STICKLES for added texture. Onto that I added a lilac and smaller pink flower with button for the centre.
The foliage is from D-Lites SPRIGS and I have used two of them, and onto the ends of the swirls I have added WHITE PEARLS to give Class and Elegance.
Thank you very much for stopping by to visit, it is so kind of you.
Love Sandra xxx

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at the Dazzling Divas Design Challenge! Hugs, Cathy :)

    ReplyDelete