JellyPages.com

Friday 2 May 2014

LAID BACK LUCY.



Well hello again, and here I am back  with another card for another wonderful challenge.
I would like to enter my card into the
DOTS & SPOTS CHALLENGE

I have used paper from the My Minds Eye - BRIGHT DOTS COLLECTION
and all edges have a SILVER CHAINLINK BORDER to highlight and add definition too.
 My image is called LAID BACK LUCY
and is from DIGITAL DELIGHTS.
The foliage has been die-cut and is from Spellbinders FOLIAGE SET.
I have then embossed them with the SWISS DOTS FOLDER
I have added random PINK GEMS to the leaves and corners of the image.
The border has been made using pink pearlised card and then punched down both sides with the
  Martha Stewart OPTIC DOT punch
Finally I have added a large pink flower with gem in the centre, pink rosebuds and two POLKA DOT BOWS.
Thank you very much for calling by.
Love Sandra xxx





3 comments:

  1. cute, cute, cute!! Thanks so much for joining us at SGCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, great image & design!
    Glad you joined us for the challenge at Southern Girls hope to see you come back soon!

    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska ~ SGC~DT ~
    http://akstamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card. Love the pink and brown spotty paper. One of my favourite colour combos! Thanks for entering our Spots & Dots Challenge at Southern Girls and good luck. Hugs, Wends x - SGC DT

    ReplyDelete