JellyPages.com

Tuesday 29 April 2014

WITH LOVE FOR A SPECIAL LADY.

Hi again. This will be my last posting for today.
It is for Challenge #138. FOR A SPECIAL LADY at Paper makeup stamps


For this card I have used an ELEGANT SHAPED CARD, and the FLORAL paper which has been mounted onto cream card is from my stash. The panels have all been edged with a GOLD DECORATIVE CHAINLINK BORDER to highlight and add definition an texture too.
My image is a WHOOPSIE DAISY one and it has been coloured with Promarkers, trimmed with DECKLE EDGED SCISSORS and then mounted again onto another three layers of co-ordinating card, all of which have been trimmed with the same scissors.
At the bottom corner I have added a DECORATIVE CORNER by JOYCRAFT. The flowers have been made using the DAISY & SUN punches with PEARLS for the centres. I have also added a sating flower with ROSEBUD for the centre. Behind those I have added a D-Lites SPRIGS die-cut and the sentiment disc says WITH LOVE.
Finally, I have added PEACH PEARLS on the decorative corner and also around the edge of the shaped card.
On the corner of the image panel I have completed the look with a PEACH SATIN BOW.
See you all soon and thank you for calling by.
Love Sandra xxx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful image,love the colours and design,Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty shaped card. Thanks for playing the digi makeover challenge at Paper Makeup Stamps.

    ReplyDelete