JellyPages.com

Tuesday 29 April 2014

HOWDY GAL.

Good morning to you all out there in blogland.

The first card I have to show you is for Challenge #170 at Crazy Challenge. The title of the Challenge is
"IT'S ALL ABOUT THE STRIPES".


The gorgeous striped card is from ANNAMARIE DESIGNS. This has been edged with a GOLD CHAINLINK DECORATIVE BORDER.  I then made a border using a PALE GOLD PEARLISED CARD which I punched down both edges with the Martha Stewart OPTIC DOT punch.
I then made a three layered flower using two different die-cuts and CARD CANDI for the centre. The FOLIAGE is by Spellbinders. This was positioned at the top of the border, and at the bottom was the sentiment tablet which says "ON YOUR BIRTHDAY".
My image is of a CUTE COWGIRL, coloured with Promarkers, then mounted on two shades of co-ordinating card and edged with a gold border. To complete the look I have added PEACH PEARLS for added texture.
Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.
Love Sandra xxx

2 comments:

  1. Sweet card! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenges.
    /Pillan

    ReplyDelete