JellyPages.com

Monday 28 April 2014

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT HAT???

Hi everyone, sorry for being missing for a while.
The card I would like to show you is for two challenges.
4 Crafty Chicks  Challenge #191.  EMBOSSING.

I Love Promarkers  Challenge #216.  HATS.


I have used an ELEGANCE SHAPED CARD and a green mottled paper for the background edged with a silver decorative border. The panels have been embossed with the SWISS DOTS embossing folder. I have used a variety of dies to decorate with serated flowers made with co-ordinating paper and CARD CANDI in the centres. Spellbinders IRONWORK MOTIFS for the brackets, and SPRIGS FOLIAGE.
The image has been coloured with PROMARKERS then mounted on a darker Green pearlised card. I have added green gemstones to decorate and add extra textures to the card..
Thank you so much for stopping by.
With love, Sandra xx

5 comments:

  1. Hello Sandra, lovely card my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Sandra,fab image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hats off to you Sandra (hehe) beautiful as always love the shape

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card, lovely design, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job, love the shapes and details. Nice touch with the hat, awesome job, thanks for playing our embossing challenge!
    Leanne DT@4 Crafty Chicks

    ReplyDelete