JellyPages.com

Tuesday 1 April 2014

MOTHERING SUNDAY.

Hello everyone and what a lovely Spring Day it is at the moment. It really does make a change to see a bit of sunshine and the colours of the Spring Flowers blowing gently in the breeze.

The card I am showing today is what I made for my Mum for Mothering Sunday. She loves all the bright colours and she loved her card too.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenge.
Dream Valley   Challenge #78.   MOTHERING SUNDAY.

Cute Card Thursday  Challenge #314.  FLORAL DELIGHTS.




My card is a ZIG-ZAG SHAPED CARD. I have used a variety of plain, pearlised and textured cardstock. All edges have a silver decorative border to highlight and add definition too.
I have used two different die-cuts from Spellbinders including FOLIAGE, FLEUR DIS LIS. The papers are from Raspberry Road Designs called SUMMER GOODNESS. 
The flowers have been made by layering dies with white ROSES for the centres.
The sentiment says " I DON'T SAY IT ENOUGH, BUT IT REALLY IS TRUE, MUM YOU'RE THE BEST AND I LOVE YOU".

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Love Sandra xx

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,lovely design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card,colours and sentiment Sandra.Glad your Mum loved it.
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This wants to make my heart dance. Love the smiling, popping out flowers. Very pretty and eye catching.
    Love,
    M

    ReplyDelete