JellyPages.com

Monday 14 April 2014

I WORKED MY BUTT OFF.

Good afternoon to you all, and what a gorgeous Spring day. Have got all the washing done and almost dry, simply fabulous. I hope that you have all had a wonderful weekend and are looking forward to the Easter Break.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenge.
Southern Girls.  Challenge #89.  EARN YOUR STRIPES.

The background paper is from the PARISIAN DREAMS paper collection. The border has been made using MAGENTA MIRROR CARD which has been punched down both edges with the Martha Stewart OPTIC DOT punch.
My image is from BROKEN BOXSTOCK and is entitled "I WORKED MY BUTT OFF". This has been mounted on pink textured cardstock, edged with a silver border, then positioned at an angle.
I have created the flowers using a variety of punches and dies, with pearls, buttons or an acrylic flower for the centres.
I have completed the look with the addition of PINK GEMSTONES and SMALL PUNCHED BUTTERFLIES.
Thank you very much for coming to visit, enjoy the rest of your day.
Love Sandra xx

3 comments:

  1. Hello dear Sandra,
    She sure seems to have worked her butt off since it seems in top shape to me. What a witty sentiment and the flowers are beautiful.
    Happy Easter my dear kind friend. Sorry been sooooooo busy with lots of issues.

    Lots of love,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card and love that image....rather a funny one. Thanks for your email will get to you asap...xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! Lots of fun with all those embellies! thanks for playing with us at Southern Girls Challenge!
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete