JellyPages.com

Wednesday 9 July 2014

WHITE DELIGHT.

Hello again, I am back with another card which I would like to enter for the following three challenges.

Milk Coffee.  WHITE ON WHITE (with coloured image).

Cute Daisy May.  WHITE ON WHITE (with coloured image)

Twisted Tuesday.  2TC 80.  INCLUDE PEARLS with MANY LAYERS.


I love to make WHITE ON WHITE CARDS, they are such a challenge. 
For this I have used WHITE HOLOGRAPHIC CARD, for the layered background, edged with a SILVER DECORTIVE BORDER. 
I have placed my image on a WHITE HEART SHAPED DOILY which has been edged with WHITE PEARLS.
The flowers are made using the Martha Stewart 3D FLOWER PUNCH, to which I have added a 
WHITE ACRYLIC FLOWER for the centre. 
The smaller FLOWERS are made using the SUN AND DAISY punches with the addition of WHITE ROSES for the centres.
The BIRD is embossed and finally I have added a BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLY  and the sentiment says "BEST WISHES".

Thank you once again for stopping by, and I hope you have fun for the rest of the day.
Love Sandra xxx

7 comments:

  1. Loving your sweet image and gorgeous card Sandra. Love all of your latest cards since my last visit too.
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous creation Sandra,fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Sandra, love the flowers placed like this...also on a DT motion, thanks for joining in at Whoopsi Daisy...xxx
    The Journey is the Start



    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely creation love your work

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much white and pearls and then that bright yellow. Very pretty and refreshing and what a sweet image too.

    Love,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, such a beautiful card! You did an amazing job and I like sweet image :-))
    Thanks fot join us at Milk Coffee this time!
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete