JellyPages.com

Tuesday 1 July 2014

PLAYING MARBLES

Hello and good morning to you all. I hope that you are all well and enjoying the nice weather.
The card I have to show you today is for two challenges.

4 Crafty Chicks.  Challenge #200.  STRIPES.

Robyns Fetish.  Challenge #218.  STRIPES or SPOTS.


I find male and childrens cards quite difficult to make. My image is called PLAYING MARBLES which has been coloured with Promarkers then mounted on two layers of co-ordinating card.
I have used a turquoise background edged with a silver decorative border. The random panels are made out of STRIPED card from Anna Marie Designs, and this card is fantastic to work with. Once layered and edged with the silver border, I have completed the look with Card Candi and the sentiment tablet says
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY".

Enjoy the rest of your day, and thank you so much for stopping by. Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweetie, reminds me of Ash when he was young playing marbles.xx
    .♥aNNie


    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry my comment is late for 4 Crafty Chicks. I love the design, colors and your image. Thanks for the beautiful inspiration.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty Card .. Thanxx For Playing With Us This Week At The Robyn's Fetish Challenge *Stripes Or Dots*
    Sherry @ Robyn's Fetish DT

    ReplyDelete