JellyPages.com

Wednesday 9 July 2014

HANNAH BELLE SITTING PRETTY.

Welcome back to my blog where I have been busy in my  craft room.
I would like to enter this card into the following two challenges.

CCC Dig Creations.  Challenge #4. DIGI/EMBOSSING. (Decorative background & Swiss Dots)

Everybody-art  Challenge #286.  MONOCHROME. (Blues)



For this card, I have used a selection of card and paper in different tones and shades of blues.
I have used two embossing folders which are DECORATIVE BACKGROUND & SWISS DOTS.
The corners are by Lin Lene dies.The Butterfly is from Joycraft, and the flowers are made using the Daisy punch and Spellbinders FOLIAGE, with others that I had already made up. In the centres I have added a PALE BLUE ACRYLIC FLOWER for added texture.
Finally my lovely cute image is of HANNAH BELLE SITTING PRETTY which has been coloured with promarkers.
Happy crafting to you all.
Love Sandra xxx

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty card, beautifully executed. Thanks for joining the challenge at CCC Digis.
    Maxine
    DT CCC Digi Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sandra,

    Thank you for that lovely email saying kind things about me... I will soon answer it.

    Meanwhile, let me tell you how much I like this card, sure Hannah looks pretty with all those flowers and that lovely butterfly beside her.

    Lots of love,

    Monica xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely sweet card Sandra and the blue tones are gorgeous.x
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card, love this blue colour. Thank you so much for sharing your work at EAC.
    xoxo Clarissa

    ReplyDelete