JellyPages.com

Friday 9 May 2014

SPRING SWING EASEL CARD.

Good morning and I hope that you are having a lovely day. It is very wet here at the moment and we have had very heavy rain throughout the night. It is windy too, so I think it may be a crafty day in our house today.

I would like to enter this card into Challenge #71 over at Whimsy Inspires
The title of the the Challenge is 
TO USE TWO OR MORE DIE-CUTS.



The background card is from Anna Marie Designs. All edges have a 
SILVER CHAINLINK BORDER to highlight and add definition too.
I have used several DIE-CUTS on my card which are:
Spellbinder ASTER FLOWER.
Spellbinder FOLIAGE for the leaves and they have been embossed with the SWISS DOTS folder.
The flowers have been created using a combination of :
D-LITES BLOOMS TWO and also both of the D-LITES CORNER FLOURISHES.
The centres of the flowers are a mixture of ACRYLIC FLOWERS, CARD CANDI and  PEARLS.
My image is from The Paper Shelter and is called SPRING SWING.
To complete the look, I have added SMALL PURPLE PEARLS on the corners of the topper and also the base panel. I have added a LILAC ORGANZA HAND-TIED BOW and my sentiment tablet says
"BELIEVE".

I hope that you like my card, as much as I enjoyed creating it.
Thank you so much for stopping by.
Love Sandra xxx

1 comment:

  1. A very sweet image Sandra,loving the colour.
    Gorgeous card
    Wet and windy here too,yuk!.
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete