JellyPages.com

Friday 23 May 2014

PURPLE PASSION.

Hello to you all.
The card I have made to show this time is for the following three challenges.

Artistic Inspirations.  Challenge #92.  ANYTHING GOES with PUNCHES and/or DIES.

Deep Ocean.  Challenge #78. WINGS.

A Random Fan.  Challenge #9.  ANYTHING GOES.


I have used one of my favourite colour combinations for this card PINK & PURPLE. I have used a lovely FLORAL PAPER from my stash and all the edges have a SILVER DECORATIVE BORDER.
I have used a variety of different dies which include:
Spellbinders - ORNATE SQUARES.
D-Lites. SPRIGS.
Joycraft - BUTTERFLY.
Crafts Too - FRAMES ELEVEN.
To complete the look I have added a variety of textures for the FLOWERS and I have added co-ordinating GEMSTONES in PURPLE.
My sentiment disc says 
"WITH LOVE".

Thank You so much for stopping by. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Love Sandra xx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous design and my fav colour too Sandra.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the passion coming through this gorgeous card..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thanks so much for joining us at the Artistic Inspirations Challenge. Suz xxx

    ReplyDelete