JellyPages.com

Thursday 8 May 2014

PRETTY FLOWER GIRL.

Hi to you all this afternoon.
The card I would like to share with you has been made for 
Challenge #236
The title of the Challenge is 
SEEING SPOTS.


The paper is from My Minds Eye - BRIGHT DOTS COLLECTION.
All edges have a silver chainlink decorative border to highlight and add definition too.
The border has been created using BLACK and also SILVER MIRROR CARD. I have punched the silver card with the Martha Stewart OPTIC DOT punch.
My image has been coloured with promarkers and mounted onto two layers of co-ordinated card stock. It was positioned at an angle and I also added BLACK GEMSTONES on the corners for added texture. I also added a RED ORGANZA BOW on the bottom corner.
The flowers at the top hjave been made using the Spellbinders D-Lites BLOOMS TWO using three different layers and black gemstones for the centres.
To complete the look, my sentiment tablet says HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Thank you so much for coming to visit.
Love Sandra xxx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image Sandra,love your colouring and die cuts.
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love all the flowers! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete