JellyPages.com

Wednesday 18 June 2014

USE YELLOW.

Hello to you all, no doubt you are all out enjoying the beautiful hot weather, or getting ready o set off on your holidays.

I have made this card for Challenge #23 over at The Cupboard Trilogy 
The title of their Challenge is to  USE YELLOW.



For my card, I decided to focus on the sentiment. It reads-
"MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE OR EVEN COMPREHEND,
I THANK GOD FOR YOU ...
MY VERY SPECIAL FRIEND"

I have used a plain yellow cardstock for the background. The sentiment has been mounted onto a yellow pearlised card of the same shape and then edged with YELLOW STICKLES for added texture. On the corner I have added an IVORY BOW with FLOWER PEARL in the centre.
I have die cut TWO LIN LENE  ORNATE CORNERS.
My flowers have  been created using the D-Lites BLOOMS 1 set, and I have used two of the sizes, in the centre I have added ROSEBUDS in NEUTRAL TONES.
Finally the foliage is made out of Matt Gold Pearlised card using the D-Lites SPRIGS.

Thank you very much for stopping by, I hope you like my creation.
Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx

No comments:

Post a Comment